Resorts in France or abroad
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in the function and in team management
Diploma in maintenance or technical services, Thermal engineering (level 3)
Conversational level in French, others foreign languages a plus
Joining the Technical Services team of Club Med means working diligently to ensure safety, proper functioning of the installations and the well-being of the clients and teams with:
- More than 800 000 clients who are on vacation and expecting perfection
- High-quality technical installations, suited to upscale services
- Professional teams with complementary skills
- A personalised training path to develop one’s career
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, available and ready to live in a Club Med vacation Resort anywhere in the world
- An experienced professional, trained and concerned about the safety of people
- Used to the hotel sector, masters the methodology and scheduling of preventive maintenance
- Versatile, at ease with management, administration, follow-up on reporting, and having demonstrated aesthetic sensitivity
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A service manager who supervises, accompanies and unifies around twenty technicians and subcontractors from numerous fields.
- A versatile field technician who identifies malfunctions, guarantees the functioning of the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the Resort
- A leader who organizes preventive and curative operations for the equipment, and who proposes improvements or technical solutions
- An operational manager who estimates the cost of work and handles the administrative procedures
- An administrator, responsible for the budget of his department
- An exceptional manager who motivates and grows his team (evaluations, trainings with the Club Med Talent University, growth opportunities...)
- A preferred contact who maintains good relationships with the authorities, owners, safety committees...
- A manager who watches over the equipment, materials, infrastructures and environment of the Resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To live in a privileged setting and in sites of exception
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and to grow both professionally and personally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Technical Services Manager, you will be able to benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.