Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Club Med resorts in France
Position with full board for a flat fee
Certification as plumber compulsory
Basic knowledge of French
Joining the Technical Services team of Club Med means working diligently to ensure safety, proper functioning of the installations and the well-being of the clients and teams with:
- More than 800 000 clients who are on vacation and expecting perfection
- High-quality technical installations, suited to upscale services
- Professional teams with complementary skills
- A personalised training path to develop one’s career
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced plumber or recent graduate with the desire to take on technical and human challenges
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A professional capable of anticipating, preventing and repairing technical incidents
- A controller verifies, analyses and adjusts technical parameters to ensure the comfort and safety of our Resorts
- An effective technician who knows how to change defective parts and fix equipment.
- An attentive observer who monitors the equipment, materials and security
- And tomorrow, why not evolve towards a position of assistant technical manager?
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To live in a privileged setting and in sites of exception
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and to grow both professionally and personally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Plumber, you will be able to benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.