- More than 15 sports activities on average in our Resorts: the biggest sports school!
- High-quality equipment and partnerships with recognised names (Neil Pryde, Bic Marine, Jp Australia…)
- Qualified teams of professionals and clients who are passionate about sports
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- A trained and experienced professional, capable de converser en français!
- A captain who has the coastal permit for sailing on the waves
- Skilled at balancing and sailing, as comfortable on a board as on your two feet
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An involved coach, capable of teaching windsurfing to beginners and experienced surfers, in group or individual classes
- An informed organizer, capable of setting up and leading nautical events in the Resort
- A protector, prepare to assure the safety of the clients (the G.M, Great Members) in all situations
- A coach, capable of supervising services à la carte (individual lessons…)
- A good communicator who promotes the high-level of service and the quality of the events
- An ambassador of the Club Med Spirit who gains unanimous approval from our G.M
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the Resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To live close to the water’s edge in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and overseas
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!