Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Europe
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience in teaching
Sailing instructor qualification or similar certification preferred
Conversational level in French is a plus
Joining the Sports team of Club Med means sharing one’s passion on a daily basis in a dynamic environment offering:
- More than 15 sports activities on average in our Resorts: the biggest sports school!
- High quality equipment and a partnership with the Jobe Sports brand
- Qualified teams of professionals and clients who are passionate about sports
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- A trained and experienced professional, capable de converser en français!
- A captain who has the coastal permit for sailing on the waves
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An involved coach, capable of teaching sailing to beginners and experienced sailors, in group or individual classes
- A protector, prepare to assure the safety of the clients (the G.M, Great Members) in all situations
- A coach, capable of supervising services à la carte (individual lessons…)
- A good communicator who promotes the high-level of service and the quality of the events
- An ambassador of the Club Med Spirit who gains unanimous approval from our G.M
- A caretaker who looks after the equipment and who ensures application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To live close to the water’s edge in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and overseas
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Sailing Instructor, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!