Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Club Med Resorts in France or abroad
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience in Hotel Reception and International Client Relations
Diploma in Hotel Services or Tourism
Working French required, other foreign languages a plus
Reception is the heart of the resort. Joining a Reception team with Club Med means adopting a personalized and high-quality customer relationship with:
- 300 to 1000 clients per week, on average, coming from all over the world
- Numerous trainings make it possible to develop one’s career path
- Polyglot and multicultural teams speaking, on average, 3 foreign languages
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A specialist in the hotel sector and in international customer relations
- A chameleon who is as comfortable with the customer as you are on a computer
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages and able to speak and understand English and other languages!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An essential presence who welcomes and informs clients (the Great Members) at any time of the day
- An attentive ear who informs, coordinates and organizes the stay of the G.M
- A diplomat who informs and provides effective solutions for any disruptions
- A back-up person who collaborates with the Front Desk service if needed
- A sharp salesperson who stimulates sales within the Resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Guest relation agent, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.