Seasonal contract with possibility of conversion to full-time contract
Resorts in France or abroad
Position with full board for a flat fee
2 to 3 years of experience in a hotel organisation and team management experience
Master's degree or equivalent in hotel management
Working French required, other foreign languages a plus
Joining Club Med as a Food & Beverage Manager means joining a company with unique know-how and a unique ambiance:
- Upscale resorts with, on average, 300 to 1000 clients per week
- A fine dining offer and a diversified work perimeter: buffet, plate service, gourmet snacking, events…
- Management teams of 5 to 7 people
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced, educated and demanding professional
- A specialist in dining services, who has already worked in the domain and who knows the ropes
- A veritable chameleon, as comfortable in front of a computer as in front of team
- Keen on foreign languages, capable de parler et comprendre le français !
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A guarantor of high-quality service who supervises the different Food & Beverage services so that all goes smoothly within the Resort (dining, bar & restaurant services, stewarding, wine consultant)
- A specialist who assures personalization of the client experience and respect of the offer proposed
- An exceptional manager who supervises, trains and motivates your teams
- A strategist who applies budgetary objectives, implements action plans and analyses the evolution of results to seek constant improvement
- A diplomat who makes certain that legal and business procedures are always respected
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect the equipment and of health & safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.