Joining the Luxury team of Club Med means having access to prestigious spaces at the heart of exceptional sites with:
- Resorts offering 5 tridents spaces in Valmorel and Val d’Isère
- Private and intimate spaces with refined design
- Teams made up of 10 to 35 GO/GE making it possible to offer personal and customized service
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- A trained and experienced professional, able to converse in French!
- A discrete person who masters methods of straightening and cleaning
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A housekeeping specialist who maintains the rooms and suites of the 5 Tridents Space
- An organised controller who properly arranges, puts away and restocks the linens
- A perfectionist who cleans the nooks and crannies of the room
- An efficient worker who changes the sheets and towels faster than lightning
- A manager of products who restocks the rooms with soap, shampoo, flowers and sweets
- And observer who detects and points out the slightest malfunction of equipment or damage to the furnishings
- A guarantor of upscale services, who ensures the ongoing satisfaction of the residents
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.