Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Africa
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience in a hotel-style structure required
Diploma in international travel industry preferred
Working French required, other foreign languages a plus
Joining the Luxury team of Club Med means having access to prestigious spaces at the heart of exceptional sites with:
- 8 resorts offering Espaces 5 Tridents: France (Valmorel, Val d’Isère), Morocco (Marrakesh), Egypt (Sinai Bay), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Maldives (Kani), Mexico (Cancun), Brazil (Rio Das Pedras)
- 120 Villas & Chalets with refined décor and private and intimate spaces
- Teams made up of 10 to 35 GO/GE making it possible to offer personal and customized service
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A discrete person who is highly drawn to the client relationship
- A master of IT who knows how to handle office automation
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages and able to speak and understand French fluently!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An essential presence who welcomes and informs clients (the G.M, Gentils Membres) in a personalised manner
- A privileged contact upon whom our G.M may call at any time
- A multi-tasker, capable of juggling between check-ins, telephone reception and cash-out procedures
- An ambassador, who knows the Resort like the back of his hand and who collaborates with all the concerned services (reception, laundry and dining services)
- An astute salesperson who develops internal sales and handles billing of stays
- A guarantor of upscale service, who makes sure that everything is perfect at the Concierge service
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.