Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Africa
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in the function and in team management
Diploma in hotel services required
Fluent French, other foreign languages a plus
Joining the Luxury team of Club Med means having access to prestigious spaces at the heart of exceptional sites with:
- 8 resorts offering Espaces 5 Tridents: France (Valmorel, Val d’Isère), Morocco (Marrakesh), Egypt (Sinai Bay), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Maldives (Kani), Mexico (Cancun), Brazil (Rio Das Pedras)
- 120 Villas & Chalets with refined décor and private and intimate spaces
- Teams made up of 10 to 35 GO/GE making it possible to offer personal and customized service
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A discrete person who is highly drawn to the client relationship
- An outstanding manager who is convinced that we obtain better results when we work together
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages and able to speak and understand French fluently!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A maître d’hôtel who provides service with particular and personalised attention
- A privileged contact upon whom our clients (G.M, Gentils Membres) may call at any time
- A guarantor of upscale service who makes sure that everything is perfect in the Bar and Restaurant areas
- A supervisor who trains the teams for Room Service, the bar and Pool and Beverages service
- An outstanding manager who unites, motivates and develops your teams
- A clever strategist who knows how to optimise budgets and surpass the objectives set
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the resort
- And tomorrow, why not evolve towards a position of Food & Beverage Manager?
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.