Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Africa
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in Restaurant and/or Bar services
Diploma in Hotel Service required or experience in this position necessary
Conversational level in French, others foreign languages a plus
Joining the Luxury team of Club Med means having access to prestigious spaces at the heart of exceptional sites with:
- 8 resorts offering Espaces 5 Tridents: France (Valmorel, Val d’Isère), Morocco (Marrakesh), Egypt (Sinai Bay), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Maldives (Kani), Mexico (Cancun), Brazil (Rio Das Pedras)
- 120 Villas & Chalets with refined décor and private and intimate spaces
- Teams made up of 10 to 35 GO/GE making it possible to offer personal and customized service
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med vacation Resort
- An experienced professional, able to speak a few phrases in English!
- An expert in cocktails, ready to permit clients to travel where his recipes take them
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An essential presence who receives clients with particular and personalized attention
- A specialist who satisfies the requests of clients (the G.M, Gentils Membres) based on their tastes and desires.
- A good communicator who promotes the bar, restaurant and room services
- A guarantor of Luxury service who makes sure that everything is perfect in the Bar and Restaurant areas
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.