Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience in a hotel-style structure required
Training in hotel services desired
Conversational level in French, others foreign languages a plus
Joining the Luxury team of Club Med means having access to prestigious spaces at the heart of exceptional sites with:
- 8 resorts offering Espaces 5 Tridents: France (Valmorel, Val d’Isère), Morocco (Marrakesh), Egypt (Sinai Bay), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Maldives (Kani), Mexico (Cancun), Brazil (Rio Das Pedras)
- 120 Villas & Chalets with refined décor and private and intimate spaces
- Teams made up of 10 to 35 GO/GE making it possible to offer personal and customized service
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A discrete person who is highly drawn to the client relationship
- A connoisseur of the hotel sector, holder of the permis B driving license to facilitate your transport
- Keen on foreign languages, capable de comprendre et parler le français!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An essential presence who welcomes and a assists clients (the G.M, Great Members) in their suite
- A caretaker who accompanies the baggage of clients to the destination
- A guarantor of upscale service, who makes sure that everything is perfect at the Espace 5 Tridents
- A trusted observer who oversees the security of property and persons
- A skilled multi-tasker, alternating between escorting clients and delivering materials
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.