Joining the Wellness team of Club Med means working in well-designed and functional SPAs with:
- A partnership with renowned brands (Carita, Cinq mondes, Payot,…)
- A broad and diversified menu of services (massages, treatments…)
- Numerous professional trainings (techniques, products, brands) making it possible to evolve and enrich your career
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A specialist in wellness, who has already worked in the domain and who knows the ropes
- A chameleon who is as comfortable with management as you are with office automation
- Keen on foreign languages and able to speak and understand French fluently!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An exceptional manager and coach who motivates and grows your team of employees - from 5 to 20 people (evaluations, trainings with the Club Med Talent University, growth opportunities...)
- An astute administrator who manages the Spa (stocks, orders, etc.) and its performance (financial and qualitative KPIs)
- A welcoming advisor, capable of responding to the needs of the clients (the G .M, Gentils Membres)
- A professional in the field, who ensure application of the protocols and services provided
- A creative salesperson, capable of putting sales activities in place within the Resort
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a Spa Manager, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!