Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France
Position with full board for a flat fee
Two years of experience required in the kitchen and in team management
City and Guilds examination or similar certification compulsory
Conversational level in French is a plus
Joining the kitchens of Club Med means providing plate service that combines quality, freshness and volume with:
- More than 3000 meals served on average per day
- 1000 international recipes (international cuisine and local specialities)
- A client offer and a diversified work perimeter: buffet, plate service, gourmet snacking, events…
- A partnership of more than 15 years with the institut Paul Bocuse
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated candidate, you are available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- A trained and experienced professional, able to converse in French!
- A “food addict”, passionate about cuisine for a long time
- A culinary globe-trotter, who can tempt your taste buds with coq-au-vin or curry-coco chicken
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A lover of good food able to prepare hot or cold dishes at any time of the day
- A manager prepared to assist and supervise a team of a minimum of 2 cooks
- An “eagle eye” who makes sure that his buffets are always well stocked and decorated
- A plate service artist who never forgets that smiles are unlimited
- A caretaker who looks after the equipment and who monitors application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.