Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Europe, Africa, Middle East
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in the kitchen and with team management
City and Guilds examination or similar certification compulsory
Conversational level in French, others foreign languages a plus
Joining the kitchens of Club Med means providing plate service that combines quality, freshness and volume with:
- More than 3000 meals served on average per day
- 1000 international recipes (international cuisine and local specialities)
- A client offer and a diversified work perimeter: buffet, plate service, gourmet snacking, events…
- A partnership of more than 15 years with the institut Paul Bocuse
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- A trained and experienced professional, capable de converser en français!
- A “food addict” who is passionate about cuisine, hotel services and management
- A culinary globe-trotter, who can tempt your taste buds with coq-au-vin or curry-coco chicken
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A captain’Cook who supervises and motivates his team of cooks
- A manager who controls his orders and his stocks right down to the gram
- An “eagle eye” who makes sure that his buffets are always well stocked
- A plate service artist who never forgets that smiles are unlimited
- An outstanding manager who unites, motivates and identifies the potential of your teams
- A caretaker who looks after the equipment and who monitors application and respect of health and safety standards
- And tomorrow, why not evolve towards a position of kitchen sous-chef?
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Chef de partie, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.