Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or abroad
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in the function
City and Guilds examination
Conversational level in French is a plus
Joining the kitchens of Club Med means providing plate service that combines quality, freshness and volume with:
- More than 3000 meals served on average per day
- 1000 international recipes (international cuisine and local specialities)
- A client offer and a diversified work perimeter: buffet, plate service, gourmet snacking, events…
- A partnership of more than 15 years with the institut Paul Bocuse
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- A trained and experienced professional, able to converse in French!
- A specialist in butchering, who has already worked in the domain and who knows the ropes
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A maestro of knives, able to juggle between a flank steak and a veal sauté
- A plate service artist who never forgets that smiles are unlimited
- An “eagle eye” who makes sure that the buffets are always well stocked
- A manager capable of monitoring stocks right down to the gram
- A caretaker who looks after the equipment and who monitors application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Butcher, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.