Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Europe, Africa, Middle East
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in the function
Childcare diploma required
Fluent French, other foreign languages a plus
Club Med is an expert in organizing events for children. Joining a Family team means entering a separate universe and seeing our youngest clients bloom with:
- Children from the ages of 4 months to 17 years-old are welcomed by certified professionals
- A privileged relationship with children and parents in a vacation setting
- Numerous possibilities of development towards supervisory positions
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- A trained and experienced professional, capable de converser en français!
- A specialist in organizing events for children and pre-teens, ready to offer them all the necessary energy and entertainment
- A lover of fresh air, always ready to organize activities outdoors
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A ball of energy, ready to welcome and take responsibility for children of ages 4 to 17
- A reassuring figure who ensures the safety of children and pre-teens
- An inspired organiser who is never lacking in imagination when it comes to organising shows and workshops
- A magician, capable of pulling new ideas out of your hat throughout the children’s stay
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Mini Club Coordinator, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.