Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Europe, Africa, Middle East
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in the function
Childcare diploma required
Fluent French, other foreign languages a plus
Club Med is an expert in organizing events for children. Joining a Family team means entering a separate universe and seeing our youngest clients bloom with:
- A privileged relationship with children and parents in a vacation setting
- Norms applied at all our Clubs in France and monitoring assured by the PMI
- Numerous possibilities of development towards supervisory positions
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- A trained and experienced professional, able to converse in French!
- A specialist with very young children (ages 2 to 4 years), ready to provide them with the necessary kindness.
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A warm smile, ready to welcome and take responsibility for children of ages 2 to 4 years
- A caregiver who monitors the safety and well-being of young children (rest, feeding, early learning activities)
- An essential presence, capable of reassuring parents so that they may take advantage of their stay in complete tranquillity
- An inspired magician, capable of pulling new ideas out of your hat to entertain the children
- A facilitator and coach, who invites the children to take part in their first sports activities
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Children Coordinator, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.