Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Europe, Africa, Middle East
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience in team management appreciated
NVQ Restaurant, Vocational diploma, Vocational course, Hotel technical training or HND in Hotel-Catering
Basic knowledge of French
The restaurant is a place of enjoyment for our clients. Joining the Restaurant team of Club Med means offering a personal welcome with:
- 300 to 1000 meals per service on average
- Several rooms with different atmospheres depending on the resort
- Teams of 30 to 50 people
- Collaboration between the different services (entertainment, sports etc.) during events, such as a Garden Party
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- A trained and experienced professional, capable de converser en français !
- A specialist in restaurant services and understanding of HACCP norms and rules of health and safety
- A chameleon who is as comfortable with management as you are on a computer
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A diligent controller who makes certain of application of the standards and processes in the Resort
- A detail-oriented manager who monitors the stocks and collaborates with the different services
- An exceptional manager, capable of supervising, leading and motivating your teams
- An expert in cleanliness, who already knows all the HACCP norms
- A diplomat who maintains good relationships with suppliers, subcontractors and local service providers
- An essential link, who drives and analyses results to seek constant improvement
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards and equipment
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.