Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France or Europe, Africa, Middle East
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in dining services and team management
Diploma in international travel industry / catering preferred
Conversational level in French, others foreign languages a plus
The restaurant is a place of enjoyment for our clients. Joining the Restaurant team of Club Med means offering a personal welcome with:
- 300 to 1000 meals per service on average (buffet service and plate service)
- Several rooms with different atmospheres depending on the resort
- Teams of 30 to 50 people
- Collaboration between the different services (entertainment, sports etc.) during events, such as a Garden Party
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced professional with qualifications
- Enthusiastic about dining services and team management
- Keen on foreign languages, capable de comprendre et parler le français !
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A charismatic leader who manages a team of 10 to 30 people
- A indispensable right arm, ready to assist the restaurant Manager with organizing the service and managing the teams
- A friendly server who welcomes, seats and serves in the dining room (300 to 1000 meals per service)
- An outstanding coach who supervises, unites and develops your teams
- A good salesperson who stimulates additional sales
- A sharp manager who can juggle between orders and stocks
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.