The restaurant is a place of enjoyment for our clients. Joining the Restaurant team of Club Med means offering a personal welcome with:
- 300 to 1000 meals per service on average (buffet service and plate service)
- Several rooms with different atmospheres depending on the Resorts
- Teams of 30 to 50 people
- Collaboration between the different services (entertainment, sports etc.) during events, such as a Garden Party
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A specialist in wines, who has already worked in the domain and who knows the ropes
- A salesperson by heart, who always suggests the right vintage to the right customer
- Keen on foreign languages and able to speak and understand French fluently!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A connoisseur of grands crus who listens and advises the clients (les G.M, Gentils Membres) with care
- A master of service à la carte or by the glass, who never forgets that smiles are unlimited
- A born educator, capable of transferring his knowledge to the bar and restaurant teams
- An astute manager who manages the stocks and orders right down to the last drop
- A whiz with figures, who analyses results to seek constant improvement
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Wine Consultant, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.