Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France
Position with full board for a flat fee
Certification and/or working experience preferred
Conversational level in French is a plus
Joining the Accommodation team at Club Med means joining an international and close-knit team from the 4 corners of the world with:
- Upscale resorts with 3 types of rooms: club, deluxe, suites
- Personalized service in a room that offers our clients a pleasant environment
- Professional training on technical skills and products used
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated and available candidate, ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- Familiarity with hospitality or community services (hospitals, retirement homes…)
- A discrete person who masters methods of straightening and cleaning
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An efficient person who handles upkeep of the common areas of the Resort (300 to 1500 clients per week)
- A perfectionist who cleans the nooks and crannies of the Resort with attention to detail
- A controller who arranges, puts away and verifies the contents of his cleaning cart
- An observer who detects and points out the slightest malfunction of equipment or damage to the furnishings
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.