Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Resorts in France
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience in a hotel-style structure required, as well as in team management
Diploma in the hotel industry
Conversational level in French is a plus
Joining the Accommodation team at Club Med means joining an international and close-knit team from the 4 corners of the world with:
- Upscale resorts with 3 types of rooms: club, deluxe, suites
- Personalized service in a room that offers our clients a pleasant environment
- Professional training on technical skills and products used
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated and available candidate, ready to live in a Club Med resort
- A trained and experienced professional, capable de converser en français!
- Accustomed to the hotel sector and team management
- Skilful in the art of upkeep and organization of rooms
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An involved assistant who will back up the general Housekeeper in verifying the state of cleanliness of the rooms and common areas
- An effective manager who manages a housekeeping team of 15 to 30 people
- A perfectionist, capable of reporting malfunctions to the maintenance department
- An attentive personality who strives to satisfy the different requirements of our clients (the G.M, Great Members)
- A detail-oriented manager who monitors stocks to handle the necessary procurement and order placement
- A demanding observer, who verifies conformity of the work done to the quality standards of Club Med
- An ambassador, who knows the Resort like the back of her hand and who collaborates with all the concerned services (reception, laundry and dining services)
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the Resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.